Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My New Look

"Would you like orange, chocolate, vanilla or raspberry flavored gas?" The dentist asked me.

I thought to myself, 'Gas! What on Earth. Oh, Yeah, Laughing gas.'

"Um, I would like… Orange flavored- I mean scented."

"Alrighty."

I was about to get my chipped tooth patched up. It just happened to have been in a sensitive area on my tooth. I saw the hygienist slowly slip the mask over my nose. Instantly I burst into laughter.

"Oh, My!" she said, "This is working well!"

I slowly started to breath in the orange scented air. My fingers started to tingle. My vision became blurry. And everything felt surreal! Best of all: I had this sensation that I would go into laughter at any moment.

In what felt like hours later, the dentist held up a mirror. And I miraculously saw my new fixed tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment